Sunday, April 23

Old Friends

Amongst the thoughts in a holding pattern awaiting the Grinders clearance to land is the usual collection of "I really ought to get around to's" and “I really must catch up with's.”

Last week the congestion increased when flight GrinderCom began circling and radioed flight control. “Just how long has it been? I don’t care. Is it rude to walk away without a farewell? Do I have anything left to say? I suppose this counts as inspiration. Has the fire gone out?”

Well the answers to these questions and more don’t lie on the internet. The Grinder's special workshop is amidst major refurbishment and the level of activity has mainly kept the demons at bay. I’m also working on the theory that reduced net time equates to a thinner waistline. So no promises from this neglected URL.